This website, including all of its subsidiary parts, its design, associated graphics, the names '47, '47 Brand, '47 Brand, Inc., 47Brand.com, '47 and all other files residing on or at the 47Brand.com site are copyrighted by and are the property of '47 Brand, Inc.
All rights in and to this website and its constituent parts are hereby reserved and, except as provided herein, no part of this website may be used for any reason or reproduced in any manner, whether by paper, electronic means or any other method without the express written consent of '47. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All public entity logos are used with permission and may not be reproduced, copied, or transmitted. All other images are copyright '47 and may not be reproduced, copied, or transmitted without prior consent.
Permission is hereby granted for the following purposes only: (i) to transport these pages through any network media using the HTTP Hypertext Transport Protocol for temporary storage for the purposes of reading these pages; (ii) to refer to these pages from other pages via Uniform Resource Locators (URLs); and (iii) to print individual informational pages in hard copy format only for private use.
These pages may not be copied for any other reason, nor may they be permanently stored on any system other than 47Brand.com that is capable of retrieving them via HTTP. Copies of these pages may not be modified under any circumstances, except for visual formatting in accordance with the HTML specification.
All materials on 47Brand.com are provided 'AS IS' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall '47 be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to lost profits) arising out of or related to any information contained herein. '47 reserves the right to make changes to any materials on 47Brand.com, and to make improvements and/or changes to this site at any time and without notice.
Major League Baseball, the National Football League, the National Hockey League, the National Basketball Association and Collegiate logos are registered trademarks of each respective league. These marks are the property of each league/team and may not be reproduced without the express written consent of an authorized league official.
Terms and Conditions
‘47 Brand and Twins Enterprise Inc. (“’47”) offers certain goods bearing ‘47 and Fan Favorite Trademarks (as defined below) (“Product”) for sale to retailers that have been authorized by ‘47 to make purchases of such Product (“Customers.”) By submitting an order to ‘47 (“Order”), Customer agrees that such Order will be governed by the terms and conditions of sale (“the Terms and Conditions”) in effect at the time the Order is submitted. The Terms and Conditions that are current as of June 5, 2013 are set forth below.
1. ORDERS: All Orders submitted by Customer are subject to acceptance by ‘47. The preparation of a purchase order by a sales representative of ‘47, the submission by Customer of a purchase order to ‘47, or the acknowledgement by ‘47 of receipt of a purchase order (Order “confirmation”) shall not constitute ‘47’s acceptance of that Order. ‘47 may in its sole discretion accept all or any part of an Order or substitute comparable Product for the items that were ordered, in either case by shipping Product. ‘47 may at any time refuse to ship Product for any reason, even if ‘47 has received payment for the applicable product. ‘47 will in its sole discretion determine which of ‘47’s products are made available to Customer for Orders and determine how to allocate Product among Customer and ‘47’s other customers. Accordingly, ‘47 reserves the right to discontinue product lines and to make changes in goods offered at any time. Unless Customer complies with Section 5 regarding returns, Customer will be deemed to have accepted those substitute goods on the terms outlined in ‘47’s invoice. ‘47 may cancel an Order at any time because the Order contains an incorrect price, requests Product that Customer is not authorized to sell, or for any other reason, even if ‘47 has acknowledged or confirmed that Order or has received payment for that Order. In the latter case, ‘47 will, at its election, either refund the payment or credit Customer’s account. Customer may not cancel an Order after its acceptance by ‘47. Any Order that conflicts with or that includes provisions (other than item and quantity) in addition to these Terms and Conditions will have no force or effect to the extent it is inconsistent or includes additional terms. ‘47 will be entitled to accept any Order and to rely on any other written or telephonic request or notice given by a person that appears to be an employee or agent of Customer. Each Order will be subject to and governed in all respects by (a) these Terms and Conditions, and (b) if applicable, Customer’s credit application. Each Order, together with these Terms and Conditions and, if applicable Customer’s credit application, may be referred to collectively as the “Agreement.” Hot Market, Playoff, Championship or any other order that is dependent upon a team winning a particular game is additionally subject to ‘47’s “Hot Market Waiver Agreement.” This waiver agreement will be provided to each customer at the time of order and must be completed before ’47 will accept such orders. Those terms will be in addition to, and in no way replace, the terms outlined herein.
2. PRICES: ‘47 may correct typographical or other errors in pricing, may reduce or cancel any discounts previously offered to Customer, and may change its prices at any time. Each Order will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the time that Order is fully recorded into ‘47’s central ordering system. Nothing contained herein shall obligate Customer to resell the Product at any particular price or on any specific terms and conditions notwithstanding suggested retail prices published by ‘47, if any.
3. TERMS OF SALE: Customer will pay for all Product by the date specified on ‘47’s invoice, or if none is specified, within 30 days after the date of that invoice. Any sum not paid when due is subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower. The amount reflected in each ‘47 invoice will be deemed to be valid unless Customer disputes the amount of that invoice in writing within 30 days after the date the invoice is due. Customer will pay the undisputed portion of each invoice on its’ respective due date. ‘47 has the right to apply payments it receives from Customer to any of Customer’s invoices and to disregard Customer’s instructions to apply payment to any specific invoice. In the event Customer is indebted to ‘47 or to any ‘47 affiliate, that debt may be offset against credits otherwise owing to Customer to reduce or eliminate the credit.
4. SHIPPING; RISK OF LOSS; TITLE: ‘47 WILL SHIP Product FCA, the ‘47 Distribution Center or other shipping point. ‘47 is not responsible for any loss resulting from any delay in shipping or failure to ship.
5. RETURNS: Product that was shipped in accordance with the specifications in the Order is not returnable. If Customer wishes to return Products based on a claim that they are defective or that they are not comparable to the items that were ordered, Customer may submit to ‘47 a request for return; provided, however, that ‘47 will not approve of return requests received by ‘47 30 days or more after delivery of those Products to Customer. ‘47 will not issue any refunds or apply any credits except for items that were approved by ‘47 for return. Customer will ship returns at its own expense and will retain title and risk of loss until receipt by ‘47 at the designated return destination. Product must be returned in the “original condition” it was received from ‘47. Product not returned in “original condition” may be subject to reduced credit or no credit depending on condition it was received upon return. Restocking fees may apply. Any items that are returned without ‘47’s approval will be disposed of by ’47 in a manner it so chooses unless Customer prepays shipping costs for their return to Customer.
6. CUSTOMER’S COVENANTS:
A. The following applies to Customers that are approved to sell Product at a physical store location (a “brick and mortar” store). STORES – Except as expressly permitted in subsection 6.B and/or 6.C below, or when otherwise approved by ‘47 in writing, Customer will not (a) sell Product under any store name or at any physical store location other than under the store name and at the particular physical store identified in this Credit Application or, in the case of multiple store locations, at the location to which the Product was shipped (assuming it was an approved location); (b) sell Product other than to retail consumers physically present at such store location who are purchasing for their personal use an not for resale; or (c) accept orders or sell Product through the Internet, e-mail or any other electronic channel, except that Customer may advertise Product through those channels to create or enhance consumer awareness of Product performance features and/or indicate the availability of Product at an authorized store location so long as Customer complies with Section 9 below. Customer will at all times provide clean, modern and adequate retail outlet(s)necessary for the proper merchandising and selling of Product.
B. The following applies to Customers that are approved to sell Product on a website. INTERNET SALES – If ‘47 approves Customer for Internet sales, then Customer is authorized to sell Product to retail consumers via the Internet only from the website or websites identified in the Credit Application or otherwise approved by ‘47 in writing (the “Authorized Website(s)”) and to deliver that Product only to consumers with mailing addresses in the United States, its territories and possessions. (a) The Authorized Website(s) will not be co-branded with the name or other trademarks of any other person or entity. (b) The Authorized Website(s) will not link to, or provide data feeds to, any transactional website, or permit any transactional website to link to the Authorized Website(s). For purposes of this Section 6B(b), a “transactional website” means a shopping portal, online marketplace, or other site which either (i) is capable of accepting orders from consumers, or (ii) creates the perception that orders are accepted on the site, even if the consumers are in fact redirected to other websites for order placement. The term” transactional website” excludes websites which aggregate images and information about merchandise without conducting sales transactions. (c) The Authorized Website(s) will have features and functions that are standard in the industry, including the ability to: (i) confirm availability or unavailability of ‘47 Product at the time the retail consumer places his or her order, (ii) accept all major credit cards, (iii) ship within standard time frames with a choice of overnight, second day air and ground delivery, and (iv) allow retail consumers to search the Authorized Website(s) and to navigate to a ‘47 “concept” shop in the form of a Web page featuring all Product that Consumer sells on the Authorized Website(s) (except for discounted goods, which must be presented on a separate discount page.) (d) Customer will at all times provide prompt, effective and courteous customer service by telephone for consumers purchasing Product from the Authorized Website(s) and for other visitors to that or those Website(s). Customer will not (i) permit any fulfillment house or any other third party to fill consumer orders placed through the Authorized Website(s); or (ii) (iii) use certain trademarked terms, as designated by ‘47, in metadata; or (iv) purchase certain trademarked terms, as designated by ‘47, as Internet search terms; or (v) use any ‘47 trademark in any domain name or URL address.
7. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS: Customer will not directly or indirectly; (a) sell, consign or otherwise transfer Product (i) outside the United States (and, if a “brick and mortar” store, other than at the approved physical store location or locations); or (ii) to another retailer, or to an e-tailer, distributor, or broker; or (iii) under circumstances where it knows or should know, based on the circumstances of the transaction, that the Product is intended for resale or will likely be resold; or (b) purchase or sell, offer to sell, or distribute (including at no cost), counterfeit ‘47 goods; or (c) purchase authentic ‘47 goods from any third party; or (b) purchase any ‘47 Product from, or sell offer to sell Product on behalf of or for the account of, any other third party; or (e) if ‘47 sets a launch date for a particular ‘47 Product, sell that product prior to the date and time stated by ‘47; or (f) collect or use any sensitive personal data about consumers other than in compliance with industry best practices for security standards, and application law.
8. CUSTOMER’S GENERAL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS: (a) Customer will at all times: (i) use security measures to protect credit card and other personally identifiable information from unauthorized access or use in a manner consistent with industry best practices and applicable law; (ii) render full, prompt, effective and courteous service before, during and after the retail sale of Product; (iii) vigorously encourage the retail sale of Product; (iv) meet or exceed any minimum sales volume established by ‘47 from time to time; (v) establish and maintain, independently and in conjunction with ‘47, advertising and marketing policies and methods that emphasize the quality and performance of the Product; and (vi) comply with applicable law in connection with performance of its obligations under the Agreement. (b) Customer represents and warrants, and each time Customer submits an Order, Customer will be deemed to have represented and warranted, that (i) it wishes to purchase Product solely for business purposes and not for personal, family or household purposes; and (ii) the most recent financial information provided by Customer is true, accurate and complete as of the dates indicated in that information and that there has been no material adverse change in Customer’s business, prospects or financial condition since those dates.TRADEMARKS: Customer acknowledges ‘47’s sole ownership of and exclusive right, title and interest in and to the name “‘47,” ‘47 Brand,’ “Fan Favorite,” the name “TWINS” and all other trademarks owned by ‘47 or its affiliates. Customer recognizes that the ‘47 Trademarks possess substantial goodwill and agrees that it will not use or display ‘47 Trademarks in a manner that would disparage or damage them, or represent that it has any ownership in, or attempt to license, the ‘47 Trademarks. All goodwill associated with Customer’s use of the ‘47 Trademarks will be owned exclusively by ‘47. Customer will comply with ‘47’s latest trademark usage guidelines, which ‘47 may provide and circulate from time to time, as well as any other policies governing the use of (i) ‘47 logos and other trademarks, and (ii) product and images and other copyrighted materials. Upon request by ‘47, Customer will submit to ‘47, for its review, any public statements about ‘47 or advertising materials bearing ‘47 Trademarks, Product images, or Product descriptions. If ‘47 does not approve such materials in writing within five business days, the materials shall be deemed rejected and Customer shall cease any use of the rejected materials. Customer will not use any marks confusingly similar to the ‘47 Trademarks or use the ‘47 Trademarks in combination with other trademarks. Customer will notify ‘47 in writing of any infringement or improper use of the ‘47 Trademarks that comes to its attention. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the ‘47 Trademarks and the ‘47 reputation for quality are extremely valuable to ‘47, and that ‘47 does not authorize Customer to sell any damaged or defective ‘47 Product. Accordingly, Customer agrees that ‘47 Product which may be damaged or defective, for any reason, shall be, at ‘47’s sole election, either returned to ‘47 or disposed of according to ‘47’s instructions. ‘47 and its agents shall have the right to witness such destruction.
10. LIMITED REMEDY; DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES: If any Product is defective, ‘47’s sole and exclusive liability to Customer will be, at ‘47’s election, if the defect is material, to either (a) replace that defective Product or (b) refund the amount Customer paid ‘47 for that defective Product. AS BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND ‘47, ‘47 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
11. LIMITATION ON DAMAGES AND ACTIONS: ‘47 WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED BY CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON. ANY ACTION (OTHER THAN FOR FAILURE TO PAY FOR GOODS DELIVERED) MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE EARLIER OF THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF THE ‘47 PRODUCT OR THE DATE OF THE ORDER GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. IN NO EVENT WILL ‘47’S LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER EXCEED, FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, THE AMOUNT CUSTOMER PAID ‘47 FOR THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, AND FOR ALL OTHER CLAIMS, THE AMOUNT CUSTOMER PAID ‘47 WITHIN THE THREE-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE. These limitations will apply regardless of whether the legal theory of liability for damages arises under contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or any other theory.
12. MODIFICATION: ‘47 may at any time, in ‘47’s sole discretion, modify its Terms and Conditions of sale. Each Order will be governed by the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time Customer submits that Order. Accordingly, Customer will review the then-current version of the Terms and Conditions (available at the ‘47Brand.com website, in the catalogue, or by request from ‘47) before placing each Order. An Order that has been accepted by ‘47 may be modified only by a written instrument which expresses an intent to amend, identifies the provision to be amended, and is signed by an authorized representative of ‘47.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY: A. Non-Disclosure. Customer acknowledges that it may have access to information owned or controlled by ‘47 or ‘47’s Affiliates, discloser of which would cause substantial or irreparable harm to ‘47 (“Confidential Information.”) Confidential Information includes the ‘47’s marketing plans, information regarding future releases of ‘47 Product, and any other non-public material disclosed to Customer or to which Customer gains access. Customer shall protect ‘47’s Confidential Information by using the same degree of care with respect to such information that it would exercise with its own confidential information or trade secrets, but in any event no less than reasonable care. Customer shall make Confidential Information available only to those employees of Customer who need to know the information in connection with Customer’s business, and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party. B. Publicity Restrictions. Customer will immediately notify ‘47 in writing if it receives a request from any third party for an interview or statement about ‘47 or ‘47 Products. Customer will not answer questions or give statements about its relationship with ‘47 or discuss ‘47 Products under circumstances where Customer knows or has reason to believe that the purpose of the request is to create content for publication in film, television, radio, print or online media, including blogging. Customer will not hold itself out as a representative of ‘47 in any interview or statement whether or not it is recorded, and whether or not it is intended for such publication. C. Idea Submission. If Customer chooses to submit to ‘47 or share with ‘47 any business plans, product or marketing ideas, or other materials, Customer agrees that (i) ‘47 is not subject to any restrictions in using such materials; Customer hereby grants to ‘47 an irrevocable license to use such materials, without compensation to Customer; and (ii) ‘47 is under no obligation to use such plans, ideas, or other materials, or to commercially exploit them in any territory.
14. SEVERABILITY\WAIVER\CONSTRUCTION: If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that determination will not affect any other provision unless enforcement of the remaining provisions would be grossly inequitable under the circumstances or would frustrate the primary purpose of the Agreement. A party’s delay or failure to enforce or insist on strict compliance with any of the provisions of the Agreement will not constitute a waiver or otherwise modify the Agreement, and a party’s waiver of any right related to the Agreement on one occasion will not waive any other right, constitute a continuing waiver or waive that right on any other occasion. Customer has had the opportunity to consult with its attorney in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the rest of the Agreement and to have the Agreement reviewed by its attorney; therefore, no rule of construction or interpretation that disfavors ‘47 or that favors Customer will apply to its interpretation.
15. ATTORNEY’S FEES\GOVERNING LAW\FORUM SELECTION: Customer will pay all costs, collection agency fees, expenses, reasonable attorney fees (whether incurred prior to, at trial or on appeal) incurred by ‘47 in connection with the collection of any past due sums. The Agreement, and all disputes arising out of the Agreement or out of the relationship between ‘47 and Customer, will be governed by the laws of the state of Massachusetts. THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS WILL NOT APPLY. Customer irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of Massachusetts in connection with any action arising out of or in connection with the Agreement and waives and objection that such venue is an inconvenient forum. Customer will not initiate an action against ‘47 in any other jurisdiction. ‘47 may bring an action in any forum.
16. FORCE MAJEURE: If it becomes impossible for either Customer or ‘47 to perform its obligations under the Agreement as a result of fire, flood, earthquake, or other natural disaster, or other event beyond that party’s reasonable control, that party’s performance may be delayed for the duration of the force majeure event, except that nothing in this Section 16 will excuse Customer from its payment obligations.
17. RESTRICTION ON ASSIGNMENT: Customer will not assign any right conferred herein by ‘47 without the prior written consent of an authorized ‘47 representative. A change of control of Customer by shock sale or gift, merger, operation of law, by contract or otherwise, will be deemed an assignment for purposes of this Section. Any attempted assignment or delegation by Customer will be void. ‘47 may grant, withhold or condition its consent to assignment in ‘47’s sole discretion. If ‘47 authorizes an assignment or delegation, that authorization will not release Customer from any of its obligations under the Agreement unless (a) the authorization expressly releases Customer; (b) the assignee or delegate agrees in writing to be bound by the Agreement; and (c) any agreement between Customer and the assignee or delegate states that ‘47 has the right to enforce Customer’s rights against the assignee or delegate.
18. SET-OFF: In the event Customer is indebted to ‘47 or to any ‘47 affiliate, that debt may be offset against credits otherwise owing to Customer to reduce or eliminate the credit.
19. RELATIONSHIP: The relationship of ‘47 and Customer established by the Agreement is that of vendor-purchaser and nothing contained herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture or any other relationship.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes prior and contemporaneous oral and written agreements, commitments and understandings concerning that subject matter.
Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy
In order to preserve its reputation for providing consumers with high value products and to further enhance the ‘47 brand image and its competitiveness in the marketplace, ‘47 institutes a policy of minimum advertised price standards for ‘47 products. This Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (“MAP Policy”) supersedes any prior published MAP Policy and will become effective immediately. This MAP Policy will apply to retailers, including catalog and internet retailers (collectively, “Resellers”), who resell ‘47 products to end users located in the United States.
‘47 greatly values the efforts of all Resellers to distribute ‘47 products and support our customers. This MAP Policy is adopted for the benefit of all Resellers and will be uniformly enforced.
This MAP Policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. ‘47 will, from time to time, publish a Schedule of Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (“MSRP Schedule”) by email, postal mail, or on its internet website, which may be amended or adjusted by ‘47 at any time in its sole discretion. The MSRP Schedule will identify the effective date, the products and the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MRSP”) for those products. Each advertisement of a product identified in the MSRP Schedule below the MSRP will be a violation of this MAP Policy. ‘47 products not specifically identified in the MSRP Schedule are not subject to this MAP Policy.
2. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of ‘47 products listed on the MSRP Schedule in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, e-mail newsletters, e-mail solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP Policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
3. If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MSRP is prohibited.
4. This MAP Policy applies only to advertise prices and does not apply to the price at which ‘47 products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within Resellers’ retail location or over the telephone. Resellers remain free to sell these products at any prices they choose under these circumstances.
5. This MAP Policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All Resellers may advertise ‘47 products at any price in excess of the MSRP.
6. Pricing listed on a website or blog is considered an “advertised price” and must adhere to this MAP Policy. Once the pricing is associated with intent to purchase (added to shopping cart or order), the price becomes the selling price and is not bound by this MAP Policy. Statements such as “add to basket to see price”, “we will match any price”, “call for price” or phrases of similar import are acceptable as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not below the MSRP. In addition, discounts applied at checkout to the entire order based on a customer’s purchasing history with the Reseller, such as discounts for “frequent shoppers”, do not violate this MAP Policy.
7. This MAP Policy is solely within ‘47 discretion and authority acting through the duly authorized managers of ‘47. No employee or sales representative of ‘47 has any authority to discuss, modify, or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy. Any representation or action by any employee, sales representative or persons not specifically authorized to discuss, modify, or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy under this paragraph is unauthorized and invalid. All questions about this MAP Policy should be in writing and directed via U.S. Mail to MAP Policy Administrator, ‘47, 15 Southwest Park, Westwood, Massachusetts 02090 or via e-mail to sales@47Brand.com who will respond only in writing. No oral communications about this MAP Policy are authorized. The MAP Policy Administrator shall be solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the policy has occurred, communicating decisions to Resellers regarding the policy, and receiving any communications regarding sanctions imposed under this MAP Policy. Any action taken by ‘47 under this MAP Policy shall be without liability to ‘47.
8. From time to time, ‘47 may choose to offer special promotions on certain products. In such an event, we reserve the right to modify or suspend this MAP Policy in whole or in part by notifying all Resellers of the duration and nature of the change. ‘47 further reserves the right to adjust the MSRP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion. Such changes shall apply equally to all Resellers.
9. Intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this MAP Policy will result in sanctions unilaterally imposed by ‘47. The level of sanctions will be determined by ‘47 in its sole discretion and may include indefinite termination of the Resellers’ discount, or termination of the commercial relationship. ‘47 does not intend to do business with Resellers who degrade the image of ‘47 and its products. ‘47 need not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this MAP Policy.
10. The terms of this MAP Policy are confidential and should not be disclosed to other parties.
This MAP Policy has been established by ‘47 to help ensure the legacy of ‘47 as a top producer of high performance, high quality products and to protect the reputation of its name and products. This MAP Policy is also designed to avoid destructive intra-brand conflict and to ensure that Resellers have the incentive to invest resources into services for ‘47 customers.
|Fall 2016 Headwear and Knits|
|STYLE NAME||STYLE ID#||MSRP|
|Colfax '47 FRANCHISE||COLFX||$30.00|
|Omaha '47 FRANCHISE||OMAHA||$30.00|
|Harlan '47 FRANCHISE||HARLN||$30.00|
|'47 CLEAN UP||RGW||$22.00|
|Ice '47 CLEAN UP||ICE||$24.00|
|Flagstaff '47 CLEAN UP||FLGSF||$24.00|
|Belmont '47 CLEAN UP||BELMT||$22.00|
|Rockwell '47 CLEAN UP||RCKWL||$24.00|
|Northside '47 CLEAN UP||NRTSD||$22.00|
|Sumner '47 CLEAN UP||SUMNR||$24.00|
|Realtree '47 CLEAN UP||RTRGW||$24.00|
|Harborview '47 CLEAN UP||HRBRV||$24.00|
|Middlebrook '47 CLEAN UP||MDLBK||$24.00|
|Tuscaloosa '47 CLEAN UP||TSCLA||$24.00|
|Taylor '47 CLOSER||TAYLR||$28.00|
|McKinley '47 CLOSER||MKNLY||$28.00|
|Compass '47 CLOSER||CMPAS||$30.00|
|Starboard '47 CLOSER||STRBD||$28.00|
|Sawyer '47 CLOSER||SWYER||$28.00|
|Umbra '47 CLOSER||UMBRA||$28.00|
|Frost '47 MVP||FRO||$22.00|
|Audible '47 MVP||ADBLE||$20.00|
|Beta '47 MVP||BETAA||$22.00|
|Feeney '47 MVP||FENEY||$22.00|
|Realtree Frost '47 MVP||RFRO||$24.00|
|Zonda '47 MVP||ZONDA||$22.00|
|Myers '47 MVP||MYERS||$24.00|
|Gabbro '47 MVP||GBBRO||$22.00|
|Carrier '47 MVP||CARRIE||$22.00|
|Takedown '47 MVP||TKDWN||$24.00|
|Sidecut '47 MVP||SDCUT||$24.00|
|Quick Step '47 MVP||QUSTP||$24.00|
|Intersector '47 MVP||INTSR||$24.00|
|Neutral Zone '47 MVP||NTRZN||$24.00|
|Petro '47 MVP||PETRO||$22.00|
|Vessel '47 MVP DP||VESSL||$32.00|
|'47 CONTENDER MF||CNTDF||$28.00|
|Clean Up VISOR||RGWV||$20.00|
|Sure Shot '47 CAPTAIN||SRS||$28.00|
|Sure Shot Two Tone '47 CAPTAIN||SRSTT||$28.00|
|Super Shot '47 CAPTAIN||SUSHT||$30.00|
|Super Shot Two Tone '47 CAPTAIN||SUSTT||$30.00|
|Super Move '47 CAPTAIN||SUPMV||$30.00|
|Marvin Basic '47 CAPTAIN||MRVNB||$30.00|
|Breeze '47 CAPTAIN||BREEZ||$30.00|
|Triad '47 CAPTAIN||TRIAD||$30.00|
|Super Script '47 CAPTAIN||SPSCR||$32.00|
|Circuit '47 CAPCTAIN VX||CRCUT||$34.00|
|Enforcer '47 CAPTAIN||ENFRC||$34.00|
|Jumpshot '47 CAPTAIN DT||JUMPS||$30.00|
|Quake '47 CAPTAIN||QUAKE||$30.00|
|Buzz Cut '47 CAPTAIN||BUZCT||$30.00|
|Boreland '47 CAPTAIN||BRLND||$30.00|
|After Hours '47 CAPTAIN||AFTHR||$32.00|
|Hail Storm '47 CAPTAIN||HAILS||$32.00|
|Crosscut '47 CAPTAIN||CROSC||$34.00|
|Marble '47 CAPTAIN||MARBLE||$30.00|
|Myers '47 CAPTAIN DT||MYERD||$28.00|
|Inferno '47 CAPTAIN||INFRN||$30.00|
|No Shot Two Tone '47 CAPTAIN||NSHTT||$28.00|
|Verge '47 CAPTAIN DT||VERGE||$30.00|
|Arrowood '47 CAPTAIN RF||ARRWD||$32.00|
|Ice Cap '47 CAPTAIN||ICCPT||$34.00|
|Catalyst '47 CAPTAIN||CTLST||$32.00|
|Riviera '47 CAPTAIN||RVIER||$32.00|
|Heist '47 CAPTAIN DT||HEIST||$34.00|
|Beat Box Script '47 CAPTAIN||BEATS||$32.00|
|Hole Shot '47 PRO||HLSHT||$32.00|
|Hole Shot Two Tone '47 PRO||HLSTT||$32.00|
|Side Kick '47 PRO||SDKCK||$32.00|
|Turnover '47 Bucket||TNOVR||$32.00|
|Enforcer '47 Bucket||ENFCB||$32.00|
|Riviera Bucket Six Panel||RVIBT||$32.00|
|Sub Zero Cuff Knit||SBZRO||$20.00|
|Goal Line Cuff Knit||GOLN||$20.00|
|Lateral Cuff Knit||TLRAL||$24.00|
|Pinstripe Cuff Knit||PINSC||$26.00|
|Mezzo Cuff Knit||MZZOC||$24.00|
|Northmont Cuff Knit||NTHMT||$24.00|
|Jumpshot Cuff Knit||JUMPC||$26.00|
|Whitman Cuff Knit||WHTMN||$26.00|
|Back Bay Cuff Knit||BCKBY||$26.00|
|Haymaker Cuff Knit||HYMKR||$20.00|
|Backdrop Metallic Cuff Knit||BCKMT||$24.00|
|Asteroid Cuff Knit||ASTRD||$32.00|
|Up North Knit||UPNTH||$32.00|
|Raised Cuff Knit||RKN||$14.00|
|Breakaway Cuff Knit||BRKAW||$20.00|
|Baraka Cuff Knit||BARKA||$20.00|
|Manual Cuff Knit||MNUAL||$24.00|
|Handplant Cuff Knit||HNDPL||$26.00|
|Carrier Cuff Knit||CRRIC||$24.00|
|Rift Cuff Knit||RIFTT||$24.00|
|Brain Freeze Cuff Knit||BRNFZ||$22.00|
|Backdrop Cuff Knit||BCKDP||$22.00|
|Riser Cuff Knit||RISER||$24.00|
|Linesman Cuff Knit||LINSM||$24.00|
|Calgary Cuff Knit||CGLY||$24.00|
|Fairfax Cuff Knit||FRFAX||$24.00|
|Jumble Cuff Knit||JMBLC||$26.00|
|Miata '47 CLEAN UP||MIATA||$22.00|
|Sparkle TC '47 CLEAN UP||SPRKC||$25.00|
|Sparkle Two Tone '47 CLEAN UP||SPRKT||$25.00|
|Sparkle Script '47 CLEAN UP||SPRKS||$25.00|
|Sparkle Camo '47 CLEAN UP||SPKLC||$28.00|
|Glitter Logo '47 CLEAN UP||GLTRL||$25.00|
|Glitter Script '47 CLEAN UP||GLTRS||$25.00|
|Gemstone '47 CLEAN UP||GMSTN||$25.00|
|Emerson '47 CLEAN UP||EMRSN||$28.00|
|Voyage '47 CLEAN UP||VOYGB||$24.00|
|Dazed '47 CLEAN UP||DAZDC||$24.00|
|Glimmer Strap '47 CAPTAIN CF||GLMRS||$28.00|
|Glimmer '47 CAPTAIN CF||GLMER||$28.00|
|Fritz Strap '47 CAPTAIN CF||FRTZS||$26.00|
|Fritz '47 CAPTAIN CF||FRITZ||$26.00|
|Kelsie Strap '47 CAPTAIN CF||KLSIS||$25.00|
|Kelsie '47 CAPTAIN CF||KLSIE||$25.00|
|Dazed Strap '47 CAPTAIN CF||DAZDS||$26.00|
|Dazed '47 CAPTAIN CF||DAZED||$26.00|
|Fiona Cuff Knit||FIONA||$24.00|
|Amelia Cuff Knit||AMLIA||$26.00|
|Vanna Cuff Knit||VANNA||$28.00|
|Georgia Cuff Knit||GRGIE||$30.00|
|Jayne Cuff Knit||JAYNE||$26.00|
|Prima Cuff Knit||PRIMA||$26.00|
|Primar Arm Warmer||PRIMW||$25.00|
|Ellie Cuff Knit||ELICN||$26.00|
|Basic '47 MVP||AC||$13.00|
|Short Stack '47 MVP||SHSTK||$14.00|
|Lil Shot Two Tone '47 CAPTAIN||LSHTT||$22.00|
|'47 CLEAN UP||RGW||$18.00|
|Cassanova '47 MVP||CSNVA||$20.00|
|Albie '47 MVP||ALBIE||$20.00|
|Nunchuck '47 CAPTAIN||NUNCH||$22.00|
|Snare '47 MVP||SNARE||$18.00|
|Pluck '47 MVP||PLUCK||$20.00|
|Trifle '47 MVP||TRIFL||$18.00|
|Bam Bam Knit Set||BAMBS||$25.00|
|Yipes Cuff Knit||YIPES||$18.00|
|Underdog Cuff Knit||UNDRD||$20.00|
|Dunston Cuff Knit||DUNST||$18.00|
|Men's Operation Hat Trick|
|Freestorm '47 CLEAN UP||FESTM||$23.00|
|Movement '47 CLEAN UP||MVMNT||$24.00|
|Gordie '47 CLEAN UP||GORDI||$25.00|
|47 CLEAN UP||RGW||$25.00|
|Summer Soldier '47 CLOSER||SMRSR||$30.00|
|Charged '47 MVP||CHRGD||$25.00|
|Down Zone '47 CAPTAIN||DOZNE||$30.00|
|Light Wire Visor||LIWIR||$22.00|
|Digi Stripe Cuff Knit||DGSTR||$25.00|
|Stones Storm Cuff Knit||STOST||$23.00|
|Eruzi Cuff Knit||ERUZI||$25.00|
|Women's Operation Hat Trick|
|Granato '47 CLEAN UP||GRNTO||$25.00|
|Lady Day '47 CLEAN UP||LAYDA||$25.00|
|Coldfall Cuff Knit||COFAL||$25.00|
|Fall 2016 Apparel|
|Men's Kickoff Collection|
|'47 SCRUM Tee COLLEGE||$34.00|
|'47 SCRUM Tee PRO||$38.00|
|Crosstown 2 Peat '47 SCRUM Tee COLLEGE||$34.00|
|Crosstown 2 Peat '47 SCRUM Tee PRO||$38.00|
|Long Sleeve '47 SCRUM Tee||$42.00|
|Crosstown MVP '47 FLANKER Tee||$36.00|
|Double Coverage Tee||$40.00|
|'47 FLANKER Backer Tee||$34.00|
|Roll Call Tee||$34.00|
|Crosstown Team Long Sleeve||$45.00|
|'47 FIELDHOUSE Tee||$38.00|
|'47 TRI-STATE Tee||$34.00|
|Team '47 TRI-STATE Long Sleeve Tee||$45.00|
|Gamebreak 1/4 Zip||$75.00|
|Gamebreak '47 CROSS-CHECK Pullover Hood||$70.00|
|Gamebreak '47 CROSS-CHECK Full Zip Hood||$75.00|
|'47 CROSS-CHECK Track||$80.00|
|Gamebreak '47 CROSS-CHECK Pants||$55.00|
|Top '47 STRIKER Crew||$70.00|
|'47 STRIKER Full Zip||$95.00|
|Top '47 STRIKER Pullover||$85.00|
|'47 STRIKER 1/4 Zip||$85.00|
|Men's Seasonal Collection|
|Neps Football Tee||$40.00|
|Ground Control Tee||$45.00|
|Triple Up Tee||$40.00|
|City '47 FIELDHOUSE Tee||$34.00|
|Reflective Flanker Tee||$38.00|
|Circuit Long Sleeve Tee||$50.00|
|Triple Coverage 1/4 Zip||$80.00|
|Frozen Rope Tee||$34.00|
|Crosstown Frozen Rope Tee||$36.00|
|Dropback Luz Tee||$55.00|
|Women's Kickoff Collection|
|V-Neck '47 SCRUM COLLEGE||$34.00|
|V-Neck '47 SCRUM PRO||$38.00|
|Crosstown '47 SCRUM Scoop Tee COLLEGE||$34.00|
|Crosstown '47 SCRUM Scoop Tee PRO||$38.00|
|Iced '47 SCRUM Scoop Tee COLLEGE||$34.00|
|Iced '47 SCRUM Scoop Tee PRO||$38.00|
|Ultra '47 FLANKER MVP V-Neck||$38.00|
|Clutch MVP '47 FLANKER Tee||$38.00|
|Crosstown '47 FLANKER V-Neck||$32.00|
|Lux Sequins Runback Scoop||$40.00|
|Stud Runback Scoop||$45.00|
|Clutch Hero Tee||$38.00|
|MVP Hero Tee||$38.00|
|Sparkle '47 CROSS-CHECK Crew||$65.00|
|Shimmer '47 CROSS-CHECK Hood||$70.00|
|Shimmer '47 CROSS-CHECK 1/4 Zip||$70.00|
|Shimmer '47 CROSS-CHECK Full Zip||$75.00|
|Shimmer '47 CROSS-CHECK Pant||$55.00|
|Pep Squad Crew||$80.00|
|Pep Squad 1/4 Zip||$80.00|
|Pep Rally Full Zip||$80.00|
|Pep Squad Pant||$65.00|
|Women's Seasonal Collection|
|Flair Roundoff Tee||$34.00|
|Heather Boyfriend Tee||$40.00|
|Home Game Tee||$38.00|
|City Liberty Tee||$38.00|
|Flanker Backer Stripe Tee||$38.00|
|Ultra Sparkle Halfback Scoop||$45.00|
|Homerun Long Sleeve Scoop||$45.00|
|Neps Long Sleeve Tee||$45.00|
|Pep Squad Tee||$50.00|
|First Team Hood||$50.00|
|Ultra Mesh Crew||$50.00|
|Long Line Hoodie||$80.00|
|Long Line Tank||$55.00|
|'47 FLANKER Stripe Tee||$38.00|
|Sport Raglan Tee||$14.00|
|47 SCRUM Tee||$14.00|
|Super Playback Long Sleeve Tee||$15.00|
|Go Time Tee||$14.00|
|Super '47 CROSS-CHECK Hood||$25.00|
|Super '47 CROSS-CHECK Full Zip||$28.00|
|Men's Operation Hat Trick Collection|
|Crosstown Flanker Tee||$15.00|
|Crosstown Team Long Sleeve Flanker Tee||$22.00|
|Women's Operation Hat Trick Collection|
|OHT Camo Long Sleeve Scoop||$20.00|
|OHT Pep Rally Full Zip||$45.00|