Data Protection Laws
We have to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 when processing personal information about you.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains about the personal information that we collect from you, use and otherwise process in connection with your relationship with ‘47 Brand as a customer or potential customer. In particular, we explain the kinds of personal information that we collect from you, how we collect it, what we use it for and who we may share your personal information with. By “personal information” we mean information about you from which you are, or could be, identified and includes information such as your name, location data and an online identifier.
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you such as your name, contact details, purchase history, information about how you use our services and about how you use our website at www.47brand.com(Website) and call centres. This may include information that you provide to us directly or through companies or agents we work with, as well as information which we collect from and about you when you use our services.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect personal information about you whenever you use our services or buy our products (whether such services or products are provided directly by us or by other companies or agents acting on our behalf), or when you use our Website or contact our call centres.
Why We Collect Your Information
We use your personal information to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible services.
We also use your personal information to:
- communicate with you about other services you have asked us to provide;
- provide you with marketing and offers from us;
- consider you for employment per your request and application;
- improve our services; and
- comply with our security and legal obligations.
Who Else May Have Access to Your Information
To best serve you, we may share your personal information with service providers that provide support services to us or that help us market our products and services. Service providers are third parties which perform services on our behalf. They are contractually restricted from using your personal information in any manner other than in helping us to provide you with the products and services available from ’47 Brand.
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law.
Countries Having Access to Your Information
For data storage reasons we are unable to store all of your personal information in the United Kingdom. Our servers, storing and keeping your information secure, are located in countries which have an adequate level of protection or with companies with which we have signed agreements incorporating the Model Contract Clauses.
Collecting Your PERSONAL Information Legally
We are able to legally collect and use your personal information either because:
- you have provided us with your consent to do so as explained above;
- we are required to do so in order to comply with an EU legal obligation or to enforce our rights and defend claims; and/or
- collecting and using your personal information is necessary for us to:
- (a) process any purchases made by you via our Website; or
- (b) carry out our legitimate business interests in order to carry out any requests or orders made by you via our Website.
Retention of Your PERSONAL Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to process your purchases, keep you up to date with ‘47 Brand promotions unless you have asked us not to do so and/or to provide you with the best customer experience possible. Processing is therefore necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, or where we are required to do so by law.
You have the right to:
- obtain confirmation from us that your personal information is being collected and used by us and to access the personal information held about you by us;
- have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete at any time;
- erasure, or the right to be forgotten, which means that you can request the deletion or removal of any personal information we hold about you at any time;
- block or suppress us collecting and using your personal information, which means we can continue to store your personal information but we cannot further collect or use it in any way;
- obtain and reuse any personal information we hold about you for your own purposes across different services, which allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal information easily from ‘47 Brand to another place notified by you to us in a safe and secure way without hindrance to the usability of your personal information; and
- object to us collecting or using your personal information where this is based on:
- (a) a legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the public interest; or
- (b) direct marketing.
To make any requests as listed above, please contact us at DPO@47brand.com.
We will confirm any requests relating to your rights above within one month of receipt of your request, or within two months of receipt of your request where this request is more complex.
Withdrawal of Your Consent
You can tell us to stop collecting and using your personal information at any time by emailing us at DPO@47brand.com.
If you tell us to stop collecting and using your personal information, the consequences of doing so are that:
- you will be unable to make a purchase through our Website;
- we will be unable to update you on our promotions and product news;
- we will be unable to provide you with the best user experience possible to our Website; and
- we will generally be unable to provide you with the customer experience which we would like to provide you with.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features and do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 years of age, we will delete that information.
If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at DPO@47brand.com.
Links to Other Websites and Services
Your Information, Your Choice
To update us with your information-sharing preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods:
- Call: +1 781-702-2921;
- Email: email@example.com; or
· Mail your request to: '47 Brand, LLC, 132 Campanelli Industrial Drive, Brockton, MA 02301 USA
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to potential risks, including:
- the pseudonymisation and encryption of your personal information where appropriate;
- ensuring ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- ensuring we can restore access to personal information in a timely manner if a physical or technical incident occurs; and
- regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of our technical and organisational measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information transmitted to us using our Website. We do not store any credit card information on our servers. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
This policy replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided you about our information practices and is effective on the date noted at the start of this policy. We reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted or otherwise required by law. If there are material changes to this policy or our information practices change in the future, we will notify you by posting the policy changes on our w Website.
Making a Complaint
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, but if you would like to make a complaint about the way we have collected or used your personal information, please contact us at DPO@47brand.com or by any of the other mechanisms more fully detailed in Section 17 of this policy.
If you are unhappy about the way we have handled your complaint and/or you would like to take the matter further or make a complaint directly to our regulator without contacting us first, you can do so by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephoning the ICO helpline, which is (from the UK) 0303 123 1113.