Terms & Conditions
NFL X – ’47 FAN BOOTH
DAILY: ’47’s SB50 Party Ticket Raffle
GRAND PRIZE: 2016-2017 NFL Hometown Team Season Opener Ticket Raffle
Last updated: January 19, 2016
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST AGE 18 ON DATE OF ENTRY. For entrants below 18 years, please obtain parental or legal guardian consent.
FOR THE DAILY PRIZE, THE PROMOTION BEGINS AT 9:00 AM (PST) ON JANUARY 30, 2016, AND ENDS AT 10:00 P.M. (PST) ON FEBRUARY 4, 2016 (THE "DAILY PRIZE PROMOTION PERIOD").
FOR THE GRAND PRIZE, THE PROMOTION BEGINS AT 9:00 AM (PST) ON JANUARY 30, 2016, AND ENDS AT 2:00 P.M. (PST) ON FEBRUARY 7, 2016 (THE "GRAND PRIZE PROMOTION PERIOD").
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter either Sweepstakes, during the Promotion Periods, visit the ‘47 FAN BOOTH at NFL EXPERIENCE in THE MOSCONE CENTER WEST in SAN FRANCISCO, CA. Find the ’47 Brand Representative present and register to participate in the ‘47 FAN BOOTH, including your name, date of birth, and email address (“Entry”) via the ’47 FAN BOOTH iPad application. All entries become the property of ’47 (or “Sponsor”), and the entries will not be acknowledged.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Subsequent Entries from the same person and/or the same email address will be disqualified. Any attempt by a single person to enter more than one (1) time may result in disqualification at the discretion of ‘47. All entries for the daily prize must be received by 10:00 P.M. PST on FEBRUARY 4, 2016 and all entries for the grand prize must be received by 2:00 P.M. PST on FEBRUARY 7, 2016. The ’47 brand representative’s smartphone is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Entrants’ email addresses will be signed up to receive e-mail marketing from ’47.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: For the daily prize, One (1) Winner (defined below) will be randomly selected each day for Six (6) days by 12:00 P.M. PST the following day from January 30, 2016 through February 4, 2016. For the grand prize, One (1) Winner (defined below) will be randomly by 12:00 P.M. PST on February 8, 2016.
The Entrants who win the Daily Prize hereunder shall be referred to as a “Daily Winner.” Six (6) Winners will be chosen. Winners will be determined by random drawing performed the following day by the Sponsor by 12:00 P.M. PST for the days January 30, 2016 through February 4, 2016.
The Entrant who wins the Grand Prize hereunder shall be referred to as a “Grand Prize Winner.” One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen. Grand Prize Winner will be determined by random drawing performed by the Sponsor by 12:00 P.M. PST on February 11, 2016.
Daily Prize: Three (3) tickets to the ‘47 Super Bowl 50 Pre-Party at Mezzanine in San Francisco, CA.
Grand Prize: Two (2) tickets to the winner’s hometown team’s 2016-2017 NFL season opener and $250 gift card to be used towards local transportation and food and beverage expenses the day of the game.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees of ’47, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Almighty, The Moscone Center, Aramark, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, and their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to participate or win. By entering the Sweepstakes, you are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- VALIDATION: Potential Winners will be notified by email using the contact information submitted at the time of entry. Each potential Daily and Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and/or publicity release. ’47 shall have no liability for any Daily or Grand Prize Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential Daily or Grand Prize Winner for any reason.
For the Daily Prize, Daily Winner must respond to Prize (defined below) notification and accept Prize within one (1) day after initial notification attempt. If a potential Daily Winner does not respond and accept the Daily Prize within one (1) day after the initial notification attempt, or if the Daily Prize or Daily Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Daily Winner, such potential Daily Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Daily Winner may be selected. If any potential Daily Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Daily Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Daily Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Daily Winner may be selected.
For the Grand Prize, Grand Prize Winner must respond to Prize (defined below) notification and accept Prize within three (3) days after initial notification attempt. If a potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond and accept the Grand Prize within three (3) days after the initial notification attempt, or if the Grand Prize or Grand Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected. If any potential Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Grand Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected.
- PRIZES AND ODDS: For the Daily Prize, Prizing includes three (3) tickets to the ‘47 Super Bowl 50 Pre-Party on February 6, 2016 at Mezzanine in San Francisco, CA. For the Grand Prize, Prizing includes two (2) tickets to the Grand Prize Winner’s hometown team’s 2016-2017 NFL season opener and a $250 gift card to be used towards local transportation and food and beverage expenses. Prizes will be awarded subject to availability and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winner shall be fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, international and local taxes. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to the Prize, including, but not limited to, lodging, transportation costs, meals, taxes (including income taxes), gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of Daily and Grand Prize Winners. Game dates and times may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of any such NFL game tickets will govern. The Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at ‘47’s sole discretion. ’47 will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the selected game.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Entries generated by a script, macro, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. USE OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO ENTER AND/OR OTHER AUTOMATIC ENTRY METHODS, (SUCH AS HACKS OR BOTS), REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ‘47 reserves the right to disqualify, and block or discard, any Entries from any individual who enters by any kind of electronic, mechanical or other automated means or otherwise tampers with, or hacks, the entry process as determined by ’47 in its sole discretion. ‘47 also reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Internet, electronic and/or text-messaging portions of the Sweepstakes in the event of a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failure or disruption, force majeure or any other causes which, in its sole opinion, corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ’47 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Please note, by entering, you agree that if selected as a Daily or Grand Prize Winner, ’47 has the right (but not the obligation) to use your name and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
By entering, you agree and accept to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of ‘47 which shall be final. ‘47 has the right to modify these rules in its sole discretion for clarification purpose without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, the Daily and Grand Prize Winner grants to ‘47 and its advertising and promotion agencies the right to use, and publish his or her proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce on-air Daily and Grand Prize Winner’s name, home city and state in any media to promote ‘47 and the Sweepstakes without additional compensation. Entrants enter at their own risk. No responsibility is assumed for and ‘47 and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes generally. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and release ‘47, the NFL Entities, Almighty, The Moscone Center, Aramark, and their respective officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability, none of whom assume any responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to, any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from, entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES, OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. NONE OF THE FOREGOING RELEASED PARTIES OR THEIR AGENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS. ‘47 may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if at the sole discretion of ‘47, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, ‘47, the NFL Entities, The Moscone Center, Aramark, their agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in section #1, the authorized account holder of the mobile phone or email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and ‘47 in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the United States. The decision of the judges as to all matters related to the administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of the Daily and Grand Prize Winners are final.
- ’47/ADMINISTRATOR: ’47, 15 SW Park, Westwood, MA 02090.
- DAILY AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER INFORMATION: The Daily and Grand Prize Winner’s information can be requested by writing to ’47 at the address 15 SW Park, Westwood, MA 02090.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.