NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. IN-PERSON ON-SITE PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
The ‘47 Reap the Reward Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Eligible Person” or “Eligible Persons”). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and directors of 47 Brand, LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Track Marketing Group, LLC and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, all Eligible Persons must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, each Eligible Person represents and warrants that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor and Administrator
Sponsor: 47 Brand, LLC, 15 SW Park, Westwood, MA 02090
Administrator: Track Marketing Group, LLC, 115 W. 30th Street Suite 405, New York, NY 10001.
Sweepstakes begins January 28, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends February 4, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. CT (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- How to Enter
During the Sweepstakes Entry Period visit the ‘47 Shop inside the NFL Shop located at George Brown Convention Center at 1001 Avenida de las Americas, TX 77010. The ‘47 Shop is open during NFL Shop hours from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. While at the ‘47 Shop take a photo under the ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY experience. After the photo is taken every eligible person in the photo will receive a card (“Card”). Each Card will contain a random four (4) digit code (the “Random Code”). Each Eligible Person will have the opportunity to attempt to open one (1) of three (3) lockers using the exact Random Code that is provided on the Card. All Eligible Persons attempting to open the locker must only use the exact Random Code that is contained on the Card provided to them. Limit of one Card per person per day during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. There is no cost to register or enter the Sweepstakes and no merchandise purchase is necessary in order to take a photo or receive a Card or use a Random Code. Participation in the Sweepstakes and use of the Random Code must occur by 10:00 p.m. CT on February 4, 2017. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Each Card will be forfeited to Sponsor upon use.
- One (1) Grand Prize; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500.00); one (1) Second Prize; ARV of prize is Eight Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars ($899.00); and one (1) Third Prize; ARV of prize is Three Hundred Forty-Nine Dollars ($349.00). Total ARV of all Prizes is Two Thousand Seven Hundred Forty-Eight Dollars ($2,748.00). Grand Prize includes: a VIP Experience at an NFL Season Opener of the Grand Prize Winner’s choosing for the 2017 season (the “Selected NFL Season Opener”). The NFL season openers will be held on Thursday September 7, 2017 and Sunday September 10, 2017. The Selected NFL Season Opener must occur on one of these two (2) dates. Winner will receive a two (2) day and one (1) night trip for winner and one guest to the destination where the Selected NFL Season Opener is hosted. Trip includes roundtrip, economy class air transportation for up to two (2) people from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to destination, two (2) day and one (1) night standard hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room, double occupancy) and two tickets to the Selected NFL Season Opener. Winner must make arrangements for trip within four (4) weeks of being finalized the winner. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Trip must be taken on the dates specified herein. If winner is unable to travel on the specified dates by the Sponsor the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves the right to date changes. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, baggage fees, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion will be required to execute a Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) prior to departure. Winner and travel companion must travel at the same time and on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for obtaining any necessary documentation (i.e. valid photo ID) prior to travel. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner, and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. All reservations and travel arrangements will be made by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets, admission(s) to the event, airfare, hotel accommodations or any other portion of the prize package, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof, however the remainder of the prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Actual value of prize may vary based upon point of departure and existing rates at the time of booking and dates of travel. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded.
- One (1) second prize will be awarded. Second prize winner will receive a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 – 128 GB / Intel Code m3 Tablet. Actual value of prize may vary. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded.
- One (1) third prize will be awarded. Third prize winner will receive a Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones. Actual value of prize may vary. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded.
All prize(s) are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize(s) cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). All prize details are the at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per Eligible Person. No more than one (1) grand prize, one (1) second prize, and one (1) third prize will be awarded. Prize will be awarded to winner only if winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
- Winner Determination and Odds
Three (3) potential prize winners will be selected based upon the Random Code opening one of the three (3) lockers. If the Random Code contained on a Card opens one of the lockers the Eligible Person in possession of the Card will win the prize in the locker, subject to verification. The Random Code must match the predetermined winning code designated by the Sponsor for that specific locker. If for whatever reason the locker malfunctions no prize will be awarded. Potential winner must follow the initial prize claim instructions and any subsequent claim instructions, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Limit of one prize per person for the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize are 3:15,000. If a locker is not opened during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, the prize corresponding to that locker will not be awarded. If all three (3) lockers are opened and all three (3) prizes are awarded prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period, the Sweepstakes Entry Period shall terminate as of the time the final of the three (3) prizes is awarded in accordance with these Official Rules.
- POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATION, SELECTION OF THE WINNER AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Verification of Potential Winners
Potential winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) by the date specified by Sponsor, or an alternate potential winner may be selected. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential winner, if any.
- Entry Conditions and Release
Each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, the NFL Entities and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, celebrities, and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry.
Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and any of its designees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
- General Conditions
Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
- Limitations of Liability
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Massachusetts State Court located in Norfolk County, Massachusetts; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Sweepstakes Results
For Sweepstakes results, send an email with the subject line of “Winners List – 47 Reap the Reward Sweepstakes” to 47SuperBowl@trackmarketing.net. Requests for the Winner’s List must be received by March 15, 2017.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.